Tuesday, May 7, 2013

10 days away

So I have not had time to blog lately with everything that has been going on! We are now 10 days away from the wedding! It is coming up so fast! I am so excited!

This Friday night is the Bachelor and Bachelorette party. We are all meeting at my parent's house and then my dad is driving the bus over to Citywalk in Orlando. So we can all party together on the way there. And then when we get to Citywalk, the girls and guys are splitting up for a while to do their own thing. At the end of the night we will meet back up before riding back to the house. It should be fun and Andy and I are both excited for it!

This Saturday is my bridal shower which is a surprise for me. I know where and what time to be there but that is all! Ali has worked hard at planning it with the help of my bridesmaids. I can't wait to see how it turns out. :)

We are looking forward to all of the family coming into town and getting to see our friends too. I will blog more of the details after the wedding with some pictures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment