Monday, March 18, 2013

60 Day Countdown!

60 days until the wedding!! It is going to be here very quickly! There is still a lot that needs to be done. I haven't had much time to blog lately because I am in the busy part of the semester with school. However, I have definitely gotten some things done since my last post!

Invitations are being sent out. I have already put the first 20 in the mail and am hoping to get the rest out by the end of this week. 

We have planned the bachelor and bachelorette party. Kathi (my sister) is working on the invitations for that. Ali (my Maid of Honor) is busy planning the bridal shower as well. 

This past weekend, I had my dress fitting!! I go back in April to try it on and make sure all the alterations are good. 

I have also been working on the table numbers for the reception. I have this really cute idea that I found on Pinterest. I have these little paper albums that will be on each table. The  guests will answer questions that are written on each page. For example: What is the best marriage advice you've ever received? What should we do for our 1st anniversary? etc.. Each number that is on the front of the album is the table number, but it also represents a year of our marriage. So Table 3 will write advice for us to open on our 3rd anniversary! We are going to make this a tradition so that each anniversary, we open the albums and are reminded of what our marriage should look like. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment