Tuesday, March 26, 2013

52 Days to go!!

We are 52 days away from the "Big Day!" I have been working on ordering things we need for the wedding. Today I ordered my garters. I ordered two- one to keep and one for Andy to toss! I have been using Etsy a lot. I love that site. They have so many cool things you can order that come personalized. Also this week I ordered gifts for my ring bearer, flower girl, and my brother who is a groomsmen in the wedding. I had to order him something different than the rest of the groomsmen because he isn't of age to drink.

Today I ordered the rehearsal dinner invites as well. I will be sending those out to our immediate family and bridal party as soon as they come in the mail.

So much more to do! I am trying to make a decision about a unity ceremony. I don't want to do the traditional candle lighting ceremony because we will be on the water and they will not stay lit. I don't really want to do the sand ceremony either. Do we have to do a unity ceremony at all? Can we just make the wedding ceremony sweet and simple?

No comments:

Post a Comment