Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bridal Stress

I am glad I only have to plan my wedding once! I don't mind helping friends/family plan theirs in the future, but being the bride is something that I will be happy with never having to do again! lol. I can't wait for everything and I know it is going to be a magical day. But this process of choosing everything and trying to stay in budget and trying to make sure everything matches perfectly and making sure that we have everything prepared and done ahead of time… it is a lot to stress about!! To everyone who reads this.. I love all my family and friends who have helped with various parts of wedding planning/preparation and I thank you all so much! I couldn't have done it without you all!

I am still stressed and want everything in the way that I have pictured in my mind. So I apologize ahead of time if I don't do things the way people suggest. I just want this once in a lifetime experience to be just the way I picture it. :)

Sorry that was kind of a long rant. But it is to be noted in my blog, that as much fun as it is to be getting married, there is also a LOT to do! (When you plan your wedding in 4 months like we are). I understand why people have long engagements. You do need the time to plan the wedding without so much stress. BUT I am happy with our way and couldn't imagine waiting a year (or 5 like some ppl) to be Mr. and Mrs.

38 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment